Are people really dissatisfied with their work, their J.O.B.?
Have you ever got on a bus or subway in the morning to go to work and noticed that very few people, if any, look excited about going to work? The truth is, a survey conducted by Right Management in 2012 found that 65% of all individuals who took part in the survey, were either somewhat dissatisfied or totally unsatisfied with their jobs.
I’m guessing it’s higher in 2018 and that is a lot of unhappy, dissatisfied people. So, why are people so dissatisfied with their J.O.B.?
Here are a few reasons I think you might relate to
1. Some don’t think their boss is very nice. More than likely we have all had a boss like this. THEY are in charge. THEY make unreasonable demands. THEY expect a lot from us. To them, work is more important than family.
Maybe it’s not the boss but a co-worker who is bringing you down.
2. Many feel underpaid. Getting a raise seems to be the furthest thing from the company’s mind. You work hard, you know your job, you’ve made improvements in your work habits and in the workplace but that raise keeps getting put off. There’s no bonus for your hard work.
3. What about job security? I know that in some cases people do have job security and that is mostly due to Unions, however, even with the advent of Unions, job security is not 100% guaranteed. As you are aware, many lose their jobs every day through layoffs and downsizing or when businesses close down. No one is invulnerable.
4. Many are working longer hours. Many people are working longer hours and, in some cases, are working 2 jobs (most in the service industry) just to get ahead. We all know it’s not getting cheaper to live and, even in retirement, people are working part-time jobs just to maintain a certain lifestyle.
5. The work isn’t challenging. Many have lost their passion for their work because they don’t feel challenged leading to feelings of being stuck in a dead end job.
While it is true that many are dissatisfied with their work, the main reasons they keep doing the “Work” thing is because, for most of us, there is no way around it. We have to work because it’s the main way we are able to have some of the nicer things in life like having a roof over our head, clothes on our backs and, food in our stomachs.
These are just a few of the many reasons people don’t like their jobs and I’m sure you can relate. But this leads to the question of,
What Can We Do About It?
We don’t have to stay stuck in this endless circle because there is something we can do about it. As serious as all these sound, let’s be honest, there is a reason you found this post. Maybe you’ve been wondering if there is a way to make money online, is there a way to solve this problem?
Since the internet started it has become, more and more, the answer for hard-working people like you and me to make money and get compensated for hard work. Many have found that through hard work they have become more successful doing business online. Today it is even easier.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m NOT saying it’s easy. It still takes hard work. When I say “EASIER” I mean that there is a lot more help and expertise out there than there was 10 years ago
The reasons for this are:
1. There have never been so many people accessing the Internet than there is today, over 3.5 billion.
2. Online spending has grown from $484 million in 2005 to $2.280 Million just 10 years later (from Statista). Cyber Monday also keeps getting bigger every year.
3. Having your own website and building an online presence has become way easier as well. (I can show you how to get a website going in less than 5 minutes)
4. And the barriers to creating and having your own online business don’t really exist anymore
So, have you had enough of the current employment opportunities, bad bosses or reached the end of depending on someone else for your “Paycheck”?
If that’s where you are now, I’m sorry it’s turned out that way and I would really like to hear your story. You can leave that in the comment box below. I’d like to read about your experience. I’ve been there too and I’ve made up my mind to take action and I would like to help you do the same.
Just a couple of more things. As far as your own personal success goes, it’s not as hard or as complicated as you might think. You CAN have your own online business. All you need is the Internet, the will or drive to succeed and a computer.
Choose your niche, build a profitable website and do this in, what I think is the best place to learn the skills you need to start making money online.
This “place” is Wealthy Affiliate and you can get started for $0. That’s right, it’s free for the first 10 days and you’ll get some great training and 2 free websites are included. You can check out my full review here.
I, Wayne, will be here to help in any way I can and if you join Wealthy Affiliate I will personally be in contact with you through my personal profile page.
What do you think? I’d like to know,
Owner of: www.mystayhomebzns.com