Chris Farrell Membership – Scam Or Legit
Name: Chris Farrel Membership
Price: $4.95 USD/first week, $37USD/mo or $297USD/yr
Owners: Chris Farrel
Overall Rank: 70 out of 100
Chris Farrel Membership overview
The “Chris Farrel Membership” is a program that is suitable for beginners and teaches them how they can make money online. Regardless of your level of experience, this program would also be useful. It is one of the better programs out there because Chris stands behind the product and was voted the #1 online income service for 4 years between 2011 and 2014.
This product offers a 21 day, fully comprehensive training program that breaks down, step by step, many of the basics you will need to start making money online from home.
About Chris Farrell
He was, apparently, born in London, England and emigrated to the U.S. where he now lives with his wife and four dogs, in California.
He started his online “Internet Career” back in 2008 with little or no experience or knowledge of how the Internet worked or how to make money from it.
Over a period of about 2 years, he learned, pretty much on his own, how to create a website and all the necessary abilities, to eventually start making money online.
It was around the end of that two year period than Chris was able to make an incredible $1,000,000 in one day for the first time. ASTOUNDING RESULTS!!
The Pros and Cons
- Low Cost – The initial startup cost is only $4.95
- Some themes can help you easily build a website
- Community of support
- Training is step by step
- Helps you set up an e-mail campaign easily
- Videos are maximized for success
- A 30-day money back guarantee
- There is no “Free Trial” membership to take advantage of but, $4.95 for the first week is not much to try it out
- There are up-sells and extras that aren’t included, or explained up front, in the monthly fee. I checked this out and found an answer to this question in the knowledge base than said, than the only “additional expenses in addition to the CFM Membership are, $10/yr to purchase a domain name, A hosting account for $10/mo or $120/yr and, the purchase of an autoresponder for $19/mo or $228/yr, which comes to a total of $358 all in USD. That is just to get started. This is over and above the CFM yearly membership cost of $297.
So, If you decide to join CFM as a yearly member the total startup cost would be $659.95 which includes the $4.95 for the first 7 days. The cost of my membership at WA is considerably less than half of that and, I get a lot more for my money. You might want to check it out here.
- There is no clear explanation as to how much time one would have to invest in this training. Time is one of the things that need to be invested in order to succeed in any business venture.
- Even though there is community support there seems to be something missing both from that aspect and from the owner. I say this because even though many people have left comments on this page, there are no replies from the owner, (except on the comment I left), or a way to find them if they exist.
- The “Free Gift” is a bit disappointing. It looks more like a promotional flier or an advertisement.
Who Is This Product For
In my humble opinion, I believe that this product would be most helpful to those who are new to internet marketing but those who have some experience could also be helped by this program. The CFM program claims that it will “take you by the hand and show you exactly how to use the internet to create an additional income, regardless of the level you feel you are at right now.”
If you already have a website but are not making any money, or very little, they claim to be able to help.
So, it would seem that if you are a brand new beginner with no experience, as Chris seems to emphasize in the opening introduction video than they “can certainly help you.”
Chris Farrel Membership Tools and Training
- The Basics of Social Media
- The basics of article marketing
- How to set up an e-mail marketing campaign
- The basics of social bookmarking
- How to create a video and upload it to YouTube
- Training in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Creating a website from the beginning
- How to create a web hosting account.
The training also covers items about how to create your own E-Book and even creating your own products.
There are three main steps covered in this course and they are:
- Finding a profitable niche. This could be something you are passionate about or something else that interests you.
- Building an E-mail list of people interested in your niche and
- Promoting or recommending products that are associated with that niche through reviews and adds.
With this kind of training available, it certainly sounds like a course worth investing in but I don’t think it is as good as my #1 choice.
Chris Farrel Membership Support
Initially, there is a discussion forum that is driven by the membership.
There is a page called a Support Desk which has 3 ways to get some support. They are:
- A “Knowledge Base” where you can type in specific questions or get answers to questions that are most frequently asked.
- If you still need more help, you can submit a ticket and one of their “WOW Support Team Members” will be in touch as soon as possible or,
- If you already have an existing “Ticket” or “Tickets” they say, “No problem”, you can check for updates and read all your “Tickets” just by clicking a blue bar.
Now, I don’t know about you, but when it says that you can check your ticket or tickets for “Updates” that would suggest to me that there is not much in the way of personal contact while in the CFM system. The platform than I deal with has a private messaging system that people can use to contact each other as well as tech support than gets answered pretty fast as if you are in a two-way conversation. You can check that out here.
I also was able to leave a comment on CFM’s “Thank You” page but discovered that even though there were many comments on this page there were no responses from the owner or anyone else. That is curious to me and shows another avenue than lacks support.
Overall, there does appear to be more than one way to get support for this product but how good it actually is, is still a bit of a mystery to me.
Chris Farrell Membership prices
I have mentioned earlier the price of the CFM Membership is not expensive but there are some upsells. These are the initial costs plus the upsells than I am aware of.
- The initial Preview cost is $4.95 for the first 7 days
- A full CFM Membership is $37/mo or $297/yr
- Domain Name Purchase – $10/yr (according to their website) That could be different now as I have experienced my cost for a .com domain name to be about $14.
- A hosting account – $10/mo = $120/yr (Hosting is included at Wealthy Affiliate)
- Purchase of an Autoresponder – $19/mo = $228/yr
There used to be another upsell called “Mentor Me” which costs $997 which gave you one on one coaching with Chris. However, based on my research, I think this has changed. The cost is still a good amount, ($840) that is to be paid upfront with no free consultation.
My Final Remarks about CFM
All in all, I think the CFM program might still be worth checking out especially for absolute beginners. This training can also be useful to those with some experience. The initial 7-day trial IS only $4.95 and that’s pretty good when you get to check everything out. But, do be aware of the upsells, they add up pretty fast.
As with any other venture, whether it be a new job or starting an online business, it takes time to develop your sites every day in order to have any reasonable success. Chris makes this perfectly clear and I really appreciate that. Honesty like this is sadly lacking in some of the other programs out there.
Last look at Chris Farrell Membership
Name: Chris Farrel Membership
Price: $4.95 USD/first week, $37USD/mo or $297USD/yr plus upsells
Owners: Chris Farrel
Overall Rank: 70 out of 100
NOT A SCAM
I just want to say thanks for reading this post/review on this training program and I hope you will also check out my #1 Recommendation as an alternative to this training program. It offers a lot more training and there are no upsells PLUS the first week is FREE and you can get a real good look at what is available so please check it out.
If you have had any experiences with Chris Farrell Membership I would really like to hear about them and if you have any other questions about this post or anything else I have posted on this site, please feel free to leave your comments in the space provided below. I would love to hear your thoughts.
Owner of, www.mystayhomebzns.com